PrF:MVD030K Legal Clinic ofEnforcement Law - Course Information
MVD030K Legal Clinic of Enforcement LawFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Petr Ustohal (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jana Kalistová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Lenka Kozlová (seminar tutor)
Ing. Mgr. Antonín Toman (seminar tutor)
- JUDr. Ing. Radovan Dávid, Ph.D.
Institute of Legal Skills and Innovation of Studies - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Bc. Martin Pěnčík
Supplier department: Institute of Legal Skills and Innovation of Studies - Faculty of Law
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MVD030K/01: Wed 6. 3. 16:40–18:10 302, 18:15–19:45 302, Wed 20. 3. 16:40–18:10 302, 18:15–19:45 302, Wed 3. 4. 16:40–18:10 302, 18:15–19:45 302, Wed 17. 4. 16:40–18:10 302, 18:15–19:45 302, Wed 1. 5. 16:40–18:10 302, 18:15–19:45 302, Wed 15. 5. 16:40–18:10 302, 18:15–19:45 302, J. Kalistová, L. Kozlová, A. Toman, P. Ustohal
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MP410Zk Civil Law III && MP510Zk Civil Procedural Law II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Law (programme PrF, M-PPV)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to demonstrate particular problems of executory law from the point of view of the court, executor, proceeding's participants and other involved subjects. Inter-relations and possible tension among each institution active in the executory process, current case-law and frequent mistakes and misunderstandings on the side of expert public will be emphasized. Students will analyzing practical case-law and prepare applications to the court based on real facts; according to the availability students will be enabled to take part during advisory meetings of Executory Chamber of Czech Rep., auctions, disciplinary proceedings, and every-day running of the executory bureau.
- Role of the executor. Initiation of the executory proceeding. The act of execution. Suspension, intermission and abeyance of the execution. Execution by salary allowances. Execution by debt order. Execution by moveable assets sell. Execution by nonmonetary performance. Execution vs. other proceedings. Disciplinary liability. Executors' self administration. Practical part - visit of the execution - visit of the disciplinary court proceeding - visit of the free of charge advisory service of the Executory Chamber of Czech Rep.
- will be added by teacher
- Teaching methods
- Legal clinic. Students get involved with preparing actual case-law and application to the court based on real facts, court or executor's decission, the are asked to solve various procedural situations and use appropriate procedural actions, work with the appropriate case-law. Teachers will provide feedback for submitted applications to the court.
- Assessment methods
- Seminar with discussion and practical cases. The course is enclosed with colloquium. At the end of the course there will be a colloquiual discussion of fictional case, where the student should present solutions according to their pertinence. The course format is not suitable for distance learning. Students with Individual Student Plan are obliged to follow all seminars. The course is taught in cooperation with the Executory Chamber of Czech Rep.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.