PdF:FJ1028 French Course online - Course Information
FJ1028 French Course onlineFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Marcela Poučová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Terezie Nerušilová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Marcela Poučová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 590 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 583/590, only registered: 0/590, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/590
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course focuses on the acquisition of communicative competence at the A0 - B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. In seminars, students not only practice their communication skills (listening, reading and writing)and practice the basics of French grammar and vocabulary. The goal is to control the spoken and written French at a specified level of communication in everyday life situations and develop communicative and intercultural competence.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the seminar the student will use the spoken and written French at a specified level of communication in everyday life situations and develop communicative and intercultural competence.
- According to their level, students choose the lesson from which they will start their studies (1-35). During the term they will work independently on ten consecutive lessons (see Information for Teachers). Approximate level of proficiency with respect to the lessons: Beginner (level A0-A1): lessons 1-13 approximately Low Intermediate (level A1-A2): lessons 14-25 approximately Mid Intermediate (level A2 - starting B1): lessons 26-35 approximately
- required literature
- POUČOVÁ, M. Kurz francouzského jazyka online. E-learningový výukový materiál na http://IS.MUNI.CZ
- recommended literature
- Mission Paris - the language guide. www.rfi.fr
- PRAVDOVÁ, Marie and Miroslav PRAVDA. Francouzština nejen pro samouky. První vydání. Voznice: LEDA, 2007. 568 stran. ISBN 9788073350833. info
- Teaching methods
- Idividual work on-line.
- Assessment methods
- Workshop Ending: credit. Requirements for ending: meet the workshop requirements.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: e-learning.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2020/FJ1028