RJ1027 Practical Russian - Seminar 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught partially online.
- Mgr. Bc. Oxana Truhlářová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Aneta Čermáková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Tatiana Savchenko (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Bc. Oxana Truhlářová, Ph.D.
Department of Russian Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of Russian Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- RJ1027/Kombi01: Fri 9. 10. 12:00–13:50 učebna 56, Fri 23. 10. 12:00–13:50 učebna 56, Fri 6. 11. 12:00–13:50 učebna 56, Fri 20. 11. 12:00–13:50 učebna 56, Fri 4. 12. 12:00–13:50 učebna 56, Fri 18. 12. 12:00–13:50 učebna 56, A. Čermáková
RJ1027/Prez01: Tue 16:00–16:50 Ruské centrum, T. Savchenko
- Mastering the graphic system of Russian language. Studying the introductory lesson (Lesson 0) Učebnice současné ruštiny, part 1 (Olga Belyntseva, Adam Janek).
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 12 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Developing reading skills, elementary speaking and writing skills, learning the basics of translation, and practicing correct pronunciation and intonation.
- Learning outcomes
- By the end of the course, students will be able to understand texts in Russian at the basic level, to use new vocabulary in practice (in dialogues and monologues), to know the basic rules of Russian orthography and to apply them in writing, to know the basic norms of Russian pronunciation and intonation.
- Syllabus 1. Vocabulary on the topic of "Meetings, Greetings, Address". Creating a sentence with the verb to be.
- 2. What? Where? When? - working with Russian intonation, question and answer intonation.
- 3. How are you? How do you spend your free time? Conversation exercises. My studies and study duties. My work and duties.
- 4. How do you spend your holiday? Active and passive holiday. Unusual holiday.
- 5. Where do you come from? What nationality are you? Work with vocabulary on "States, nationalities".
- 6. My family and relationships.
- 7. Genealogy of the family. Family Relations Dialogues.
- 8. Moscow.
- 9. Animals.
- 10. Holidays.
- 11. Christmas and New Year.
- 12. Revision.
- recommended literature
- DOLMATOVA, Olia and Ekaterina NOVACAC. Točka Ru : Russian course. Edited by Vladlena Pereklad. Moskva: [Pero], 2019. 139 stran. ISBN 9785604073339. info
- BELYNTSEVA, Olga and Adam JANEK. Učebnik sovremennogo russkogo jazyka. Vydání 1. Brno: Computer Press, 2009. xii, 554. ISBN 9788025124420. info
- HORVÁTOVÁ, Marie. Ruská konverzace. Vydání I. Praha: Ekopress, 2004. 255 stran. ISBN 8086119823. info
- BALCAR, Milan. Ruská gramatika v kostce. Praha: LEDA, 1999. 125 stran. ISBN 808592756X. info
- Teaching methods
- Participating in class discussions, reading texts and listening to audio recordings in Russian, writing essays. Regular fulfilment of homework assignments.
- Assessment methods
- Submitting the final work (an essay) in the last studying week. Oral test is based on the topics studied during the semester.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: v kombinovaném studiu 24 hodin.
- Teacher's information
- The course gradually develops communication skills, oral and written ability (reading, listening comprehension, dialogues and monologues, grammar exercises, etc.). Students learn new vocabulary, learn Russian spelling. An important part of the course is working with text (reading, answering questions, translating, repeating sentences and phrases, etc.). Written and oral exercises are regularly practiced, inter alia, in the form of individual tasks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2020/RJ1027