PdF:SPp577 Reflective Seminar on Teaching - Course Information
SPp577 Reflective Seminar on Teaching Practice 2 - VVFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Mgr. Dana Zámečníková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mgr. Barbora Bazalová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Lenka Doležalová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Mgr. Petr Kopečný, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Petra Röderová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Věra Vojtová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Mgr. Dana Zámečníková, Ph.D.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- SPp577/01: Mon 8:00–11:50 učebna 52, B. Bazalová, L. Doležalová, P. Kopečný, P. Röderová, V. Vojtová, D. Zámečníková
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( SPp574 Teaching Practice 2 - VV )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Education (Specialization 5 - Multiple Disabilities) (programme PdF, N-SPZP)
- Course objectives
- The goal is to share theoretical knowledge and the possibility of their application in practice. The students will broaden their professional skills, will be reflected in the experience of special education environment. he aim of the course is theoretical preparation for the profession, the subject will be discussed in relation to special educational practice of other social science disciplines and possibilities of using the knowledge of special education teacher at work.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students will be able to: • understand the content and terminology of educational field; • apply the principles of self-reflection in practice.
- • Approaches and support for pupils with SEN.
- • Legislative measures.
- • Educational support.
- • special education terrain.
- • Preparation of recording sheets.
- • Administration workplace.
- • Preparing for a chronological recording information on working with students.
- required literature
- BARTOŇOVÁ, Miroslava and Jarmila PIPEKOVÁ. Manuál pro pedagogickou praxi: teorie a praxe (Manual for Pedagogical Experience). 1.vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2011. 141 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-5497-4. info
- not specified
- POKORNÝ, Jiří. Manuál tvořivé komunikace. 2. přeprac. a dopl. vyd. Brno: Cerm, 2004. 300 s. ISBN 8072043307. info
- Teaching methods
- seminar, discussion, self-reflection
- Assessment methods
- credit for continuous records from practice
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2020/SPp577