PdF:SV4BP_ZSP5 Basics special ped. 5 surdo - Course Information
SV4BP_ZSP5 Introduction to Special Education 5 Individuals with Hearing DisabilitiesFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- PhDr. Pavla Pitnerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- SV4BP_ZSP5/01: Thu 11:10–11:55 učebna 19a, P. Pitnerová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Social and Free Time Education (programme PdF, B-PD)
- Course objectives
- The student will be oriented in fiel of the scientific category of hearing impairment; will be able to define a person with hearing disability; will acquire basic knowledge in field of communication options for hearing-impaired; will be able to give examples of basic aids for hearing impaired and will be familiar with the system of care for hearing-impaired in the Czech Republic, including education of hearing impaired.
- Terminology in the scientific category of hearing impairment, anatomy and physiology of hearing organs, classification of hearing impairments, impairments of voice, articulation and speech, communication of persons with hearing impairment. Hearing aids, early intervention, education of pupils with hearing impairment in the Czech Republic, organizations for persons with hearing impairment, multiple disabilities with hearing impairment, deaf blindness
- Teaching methods
- seminar, discussion, group work
- Assessment methods
- Written test (it is necessary to successfully cope with 75% correct answers).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.