FF:ESA914 European Culture Studies - Course Information
ESA914 European Culture Studies: UtopiesFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. Kenneth Gordon Hay (lecturer), prof. PhDr. Petr Osolsobě, Ph.D. (deputy)
prof. PhDr. Petr Osolsobě, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Václav Křížek (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Osolsobě, Ph.D.
Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ing. Ivana Vašinová
Supplier department: Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 17:30–19:05 B2.13
- The course is offered to all the student of the Faculty of Arts and it is highly recommendable for students of other faculties.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Course is a wide range introduction into the elements, works, authors and principles of the Western art and culture.
- The selected chapters and themes from the Western art and culture.
- BEARDSLEY, Monroe C. Aesthetics from classical Greece to the present : a short history. New York: Macmillan Company, 1966. info
- Teaching methods
- lectures, projections, discussions, home readings
- Assessment methods
- submission of a short essay and colloquium
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on completion of the course: Obecné podmínky ukončování kursů Semináře estetiky
The course is taught only once.
General note: Obecné podmínky ukončování kursů Semináře estetiky.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2018/ESA914