FF:UEV_14 Drama for Teachers II. - Course Information
UEV_14 Drama Education for Teachers of Aesthetic Education II.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Eva Dittingerová (lecturer), Mgr. Jan Špaček (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jan Špaček
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Bc. Jitka Leflíková
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- each even Thursday 12:00–13:40 N42
- UEV_13 Drama for Aesthetics Teachers
The course follows the previous workshops and lectures in drama education for teachers of aesthetic education.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 80 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/80, only registered: 0/80, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/80
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Estetic Education (programme FF, N-SS) (3)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course, students will gain practical experience with application of drama in education. Based on practice and learned findings students will be able to prepare and realize the activity for aesthetic education lesson using creative drama methods. They will receive feedback on the implemented program from other students.
- Prerequisites for creating drama lesson.
- Construction of drama scenes, motivation, conflict.
- Practical demonstrations of educational programs.
- The structure of drama lesson. Syllabus.
- Implementation of student projects. Feedback.
- MARUŠÁK, Radek, Olga KRÁLOVÁ and Veronika RODRIGUEZOVÁ. Dramatická výchova v kurikulu současné školy : využití metod a technik. Vyd. 1. Praha: Portál, 2008. 126 s. ISBN 9788073674724. info
- Teaching methods
- class discussion, seminars, presentations by professional, demonstration attendance, creative work, seminar project
- Assessment methods
- Active participation, 80% attendance on seminars, demonstration of seminar project, written description.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2019/UEV_14