FF:UEV_14 Drama for Teachers II. - Course Information
UEV_14 Drama Education for Teachers of Aesthetic Education II.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Eva Dittingerová (lecturer), Mgr. Jan Špaček (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jan Špaček
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Bc. Jitka Leflíková
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 17:30–19:05 N42, Thu 17:30–19:05 N21
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- UEV_13 Drama for Aesthetics Teachers
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 80 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/80, only registered: 0/80, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/80
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Estetic Education (programme FF, N-SS) (3)
- Course objectives
- The students will be able to apply acquired knowledge and design and realize the educational activity based on drama. They will define the goals of the activity, demonstrate the process within the group, give the instructions, express and receive the feedback. More training on body expression and dramatization will be included as well as discussions on relevant literature.
- Presentation of Didactic Projects Based on Drama. Analysis
- Drama's Core and It's Application in Education. Summary
- Presentation of Student´s Didactic Projects, Feedback
- recommended literature
- VALENTA, Josef. Metody a techniky dramatické výchovy. Vyd. 2., rozš. Praha: Agentura Strom, 1998. 279 s. ISBN 80-86106-02-0. info
- WAY, Brian. Rozvoj osobnosti dramatickou improvizací (Variant.) : Výchova dramatickou improvizací. info
- MARUŠÁK, Radek, Olga KRÁLOVÁ and Veronika RODRIGUEZOVÁ. Dramatická výchova v kurikulu současné školy : využití metod a technik. Vyd. 1. Praha: Portál, 2008. 126 s. ISBN 9788073674724. info
- Teaching methods
- readings, class discussion, seminars, presentations by professional, demonstration attendance, creative work, seminar project
- Assessment methods
- Active participation, 80% attendance on seminars, reading, demonstration of seminar project, colloquium
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.