FF:PSD_PSV2 Research and study II - Course Information
PSD_PSV2 Research and study IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Tyrlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Study of the literature and primary sources, research.
- not applicable
- Seznam literatury se odvíjí od tématu disertační práce.
- Relevantní české i zahraniční elektronické zdroje a odborná periodika.
- Teaching methods
- theoretical background
- Assessment methods
- Credit. Students in this course demonstrates the ability to work effectively with the available electronic databases, process expertise in the scope of min. 3 pages on the specified supervisor, which is a condition for the granting of credit. At the same time his supervisor shall submit a draft of the dissertation research design and document the current state of completion, including a plan for follow its further implementation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.