FF:PSD_PSV2 Research and study II - Course Information
PSD_PSV2 Research and study IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Kateřina Bartošová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Anton Heretik, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martina Hřebíčková, Dr., DSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Irena Komendová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Čeněk Šašinka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Tyrlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- In this course, doctoral students conduct a literature review for their doctoral research project. The literature review then serves as a basis for the formulation and further specification of their research goals, questions, and hypotheses, selection of research methodology, as well as later discussion of obtained research results. The course also involves outlining and elaborating on the proposals of students' doctoral research projects.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will demonstrate the ability to independently identify, accumulate, select and process/analyze resources (research studies, reviews, monographs, methodological literature, etc.) relevant to their doctoral research projects. They will be able to formulate research problems and questions based on the state-or-the-art theory and research, specify research goals, and analyse, synthesise and critically evaluate theories, approaches, arguments, and findings applicable to their own research project. Students will subsequently use all this information in outlining and elaboration of their own research projects.
- not applicable
- Relevantní české i zahraniční elektronické zdroje a odborná periodika.
- Seznam literatury se odvíjí od tématu disertační práce.
- Teaching methods
- Students work on their doctoral projects individually, conducting literature review and subsequent research. They consult their progress regularly with their supervisors.
- Assessment methods
- Students obtain a credit for successful completion of the course. Students have to demonstrate the ability to work effectively with the available electronic databases. To obtain a credit, they must submit a literature review of min. 3 pages on a topic specified by the supervisor. They must also submit an outline of the doctoral research project and other materials documenting their current progress on the dissertation, as well as plans for the next steps to be taken.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.