FF:MED25 Practical Spanish III - Course Information
MED25 Practical Spanish IIIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/3/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Pavlína Javorová Švandová (lecturer)
Mgr. Cristina Rodríguez García, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Athena Alchazidu, Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 10:00–11:40 G25, Tue 14:00–15:40 A21
- MED24 Practical Spanish II
The entrance level of European reference frame is A1/A2.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 16/20, only registered: 0/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to deepen the knowledge of Spanish and to develop the vocabulary and the communicative competence (level A2/B1 CEFR).
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able to:
- understand explained vocabulary;
- use the vocabulary in spoken and written language;
- explain and apply grammar discussed in seminars;
- understand longer texts.
- Questions, direct/indirect pronouns.
- Past time (pretérito perfecto/indefinido).
- Ser and estar + adjectives.
- Negative imperative.
- Future tense (futuro imperfecto).
- Impersonal verbs; verbs llevar, voy, pienso, gustar.
- COMMUNICATION Greetings, presentation.
- Hobbies, family, work.
- Interdiction, instruction, wishes.
- Orientation in the city.
- Expression of the future.
- required literature
- CASTRO VIUDEZ, Francisca, Ignacio RODERO and Carmen SARDINERO FRANCO. Nuevo Español en marcha : curso de español como lengua extranjera. Primera edición. Alcobendas (Madrid): SGEL, 2014. 150 stran. ISBN 9788497783781. info
- recommended literature
- CASTRO, FRANCISCA. uso de la gramática espanola. Nivel intermedio. Madrid: Edelsa, 2008. ISBN 978-84-7711-134-4. info
- Teaching methods
- All the basic methods of CLT programme (Communicative Language Teaching) are used: individual, pair, group activities (conversation, practice, drill). Listening exercices. Homework.
- Assessment methods
- Attendance 2 days per week. Written test aimed at testing the language skills. It is also necessary to work with an online course of Spanish in ELF.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Nemohou zapisovat posluchači oboru španělština.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/MED25