PřF:C9220 Seminar I - Course Information
C9220 Seminar IFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Tomáš Kašparovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Tomáš Kašparovský, Ph.D.
Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- NOW ( C9310 Diploma Work III (BC) )|| NOW ( C9312 Diploma Thesis - BIA III )|| NOW ( C9311 Diploma Thesis - Biotech III )
Elaboration of diploma thesis
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The main objectives are: Ability to provide a literature search and methodology and e-presentation of the study results in relation to the thesis content.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, students should be able to write their diploma thesis starting from the study of literature, preparing the theoretical as well as practical parts.
- Introduction to the diploma thesis, literature. Structure and form of the diploma thesis.
- Abstractive reports of students on the literature search and methods used in the thesis.
- VOET, Donald and Judith G. VOET. Biochemie. Translated by Arnošt Kotyk. 1. vyd. Praha: Victoria Publishing, 1995. S. II-XIV,. ISBN 80-85605-44-9. info
- Teaching methods
- Student presentations on thesis introduction and methodic approaches.
- Assessment methods
- The seminar serves for students of the last year of their graduate study. Report on results of diploma work is a requirement for a thesis defense.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2021/C9220