PřF:C9310 Diploma Work III (BC) - Course Information
C9310 Diploma Work III (BC)Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/10. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Petr Skládal, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jan Havliš, Dr. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Petr Skládal, CSc.
Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- C9300 Diploma Work I (BC) && C8210 Diploma Work II (BC)
Theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary for carring out the tasks of the diploma thesis.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to prepare students for the elaboration of the diploma thesis meeting all the requirements.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to work with scientific literature, suggest experimental design and independently conduct experiments and present the results and conclusions of experimental scientific work by written or oral form.
- Individual consultations during the work on the diploma thesis.
- VOET, Donald and Judith G. VOET. Biochemistry. 3rd ed. Hoboken, N.J.: John Wiley & Sons, 2004. xv, 1591. ISBN 0471417610. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual work of students under supervision. Study of scientific literature, experimental work in the laboratory, consultation with supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for achievements in preparing the thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2022/C9310