PřF:M1520 Seminar on school mathematics - Course Information
M1520 Seminar on high-school mathematics 1Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s) (příf plus uk k 1 zk 2 plus 1 > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Pavel Šišma, Dr. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Pavel Šišma, Dr.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- M1520/01: Mon 17. 9. to Fri 14. 12. Thu 14:00–15:50 M4,01024, P. Šišma
M1520/02: Mon 17. 9. to Fri 14. 12. Wed 12:00–13:50 M5,01013, P. Šišma
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! M1130 Mathematical Seminary I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course, students should be able: to solve rational equations and inequalities, to solve exponential and logarithmic equations and inequalities, to solve trigonometric equations and inequalities
- Elementary functions: rational functions, equations and inequalities; exponential and logarithmic functions, equations and inequalities; trigonometric functions, equations and inequalities.
- HERMAN, Jiří, Radan KUČERA and Jaromír ŠIMŠA. Seminář ze středoškolské matematiky. 2., přeprac. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2004. 51 s. ISBN 9788021035287. info
- Teaching methods
- Presentations by students, class discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Solving the problems; 2 written tests (50 % success rate)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2018/M1520