PřF:M1520 Seminar on school mathematics - Course Information
M1520 Seminar on high-school mathematics IFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- Mgr. Michal Bulant, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Jaromír Šimša, CSc. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Pavel Šišma, Dr. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Eduard Fuchs, CSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Radan Kučera, DSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Mathematics (programme PřF, M-SS)
- Course objectives
- Basic concepts of set theory: proposition, set, cartesian multiplication, mapping. Complex numbers. Elementary functions: rational functions, equations and ine\-qua\-lities; exponential and logarithmic functions, equations and inequalities; geometric functions, equations and inequalities.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses