PřF:M1520 Seminar on school mathematics - Course Information
M1520 Seminar on high-school mathematics 1Faculty of Science
Autumn 2007 - for the purpose of the accreditation
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Michal Bulant, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Pavel Šišma, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Eduard Fuchs, CSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Radan Kučera, DSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Complex numbers. Elementary functions: rational functions, equations and ine\-qua\-lities; exponential and logarithmic functions, equations and inequalities; geometric functions, equations and inequalities.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2007 - for the purpose of the accreditation, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2007-forthepurposeoftheaccreditation/M1520