PřF:M1520 Seminar on school mathematics - Course Information
M1520 Seminar on high-school mathematics 1Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Jaroslav Hrdina, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Miloš Přinosil, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Pavel Šišma, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Eduard Fuchs, CSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- M1520/01: Tue 8:00–9:50 M3,01023, P. Šišma
M1520/02: Tue 12:00–13:50 M3,01023, P. Šišma
M1520/03: Thu 16:00–17:50 M4,01024, M. Přinosil
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course, students should be able: to solve rational equations and inequalities to solve exponential and logarithmic equations and inequalities to solve trigonometric equations and inequalities
- Elementary functions: rational functions, equations and inequalities; exponential and logarithmic functions, equations and inequalities; trigonometric functions, equations and inequalities.
- HERMAN, Jiří, Radan KUČERA and Jaromír ŠIMŠA. Seminář ze středoškolské matematiky. 2., přeprac. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2004. 51 s. ISBN 9788021035287. info
- Assessment methods
- Solving the problems; 2 written tests
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses