- Learning Outcomes
After successfully completing his/her studies the graduate is able to:
- Identify interactions between mathematical and statistical disciplines.
- Apply general mathematical and statistical results to solve practical problems.
- Interpret knowledge gained from self-study of specialized literature.
- Create a consistent technical text.
- Formulate ideas in a formal mathematical and statistical language.
Master's degree programme (following the Bachelor's one)
Degree in Advanced Master's state examination
Length of studies
Language of instruction
number of active students