CST:CJVcz02 Colourful Czech - 2 - Course Information
CJVcz02 Colourful Czech for Erasmus Programme - 2Pan-university studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jan Krejza (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Zuzana Janoušková (assistant)
Ing. Martina Ježková (assistant)
Mgr. Petra Klímová (assistant)
Ing. Jaroslava Šulcová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- PaedDr. Marta Rybičková, Ph.D.
Contact Person: PaedDr. Marta Rybičková, Ph.D.
- CJVcz01 Colourful Czech 1
The course is for the students who attended the course CJVcz01 or for other students at A1 level, who pass the entrance test.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/10, only registered: 0/10, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/10
- Course objectives
- Acquisition of the speaking, understanding and writing competence equivalent to the A1+ level according to the CEFR.
- Past tense Object and subject in plural form Verbal aspect Adverbial phrases using the genitive, lovative and instrumental case
- HOLÁ, Lída. New Czech step by step. V nakl. Akropolis 4., opr. v. Praha: Akropolis, 2008. 256 s.). ISBN 9788074700194. info
- Teaching methods
- Common communicative methods, Barevná čeština
- Assessment methods
- Writing test including the Listening part
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Placement test