CST:CJVcz02 Colourful Czech 2 - Course Information
CJVcz02 Colourful Czech for Foreigners 2Pan-university studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jan Krejza (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Kuzdasová (assistant)
Mgr. Bc. Alexandra Kysilková (assistant)
PaedDr. Marta Rybičková, Ph.D. (assistant)
Ing. Iveta Vondráčková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- PaedDr. Marta Rybičková, Ph.D.
Contact Person: PaedDr. Marta Rybičková, Ph.D.
- CJVcz01 Colourful Czech 1
The course is for the students who attended the course CJVcz01 or for other students at A1 level, who pass the entrance test.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/10, only registered: 0/10, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/10
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Rozšiřující jazykové kurzy CJV (programme CST, C-CV)
- Course objectives
- Acquisition of the speaking, understanding and writing competence equivalent to the A1+ level according to the CEFR.
- Past tense Object and subject in plural form Verbal aspect Adverbial phrases using the genitive, lovative and instrumental case
- HOLÁ, Lída. New Czech step by step. V nakl. Akropolis 4., opr. v. Praha: Akropolis, 2008. 256 s.). ISBN 9788074700194. info
- Teaching methods
- Common communicative methods, Barevná čeština
- Assessment methods
- Writing test including the Listening part
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
Note related to how often the course is taught: Thursday, 11:30-13:00, Komenského nám., room 408.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Placement test