CST:DAJ3 Critical Thinking - Course Information
DAJ3 CV/cover letter writingPan-university studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Tristan Lee (lecturer), PhDr. Mgr. Libor Štěpánek, Ph.D. (deputy)
Mgr. et Mgr. Štefan Kosztolányi (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- PaedDr. Marta Rybičková, Ph.D.
Contact Person: PaedDr. Marta Rybičková, Ph.D.
- Mon 17. 3. to Mon 31. 3. Mon 14:00–15:45 KOM 213; and Mon 12. 5. 9:00–17:00 KOM 213, Tue 13. 5. 9:00–17:00 KOM 219
- Upper-intermediate language skills in English, ability to actively participate in class discussions. (B2/C1)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 15 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/15, only registered: 1/15, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/15
- Course objectives
- This programme will focus on principles of CV/cover letter writing. The programme is practical and largely non-theoretical and will include a series of seminars and individual tutorials.
- On general principles of CV/cover letter writing;
- CV writing, including structure and the specific language needed;
- Cover letter writing, including structure and the specific language needed;
- Tutorials giving feedback on students' written work
- Teaching methods
- The course is organised around group and individual tasks, problem-solving, discussion and debate activities as well as talks and presentations.
- Assessment methods
- The students are expected to actively participate in seminars.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials