ESF:BPH_BUPR Business Projects - Course Information
BPH_BUPR Business ProjectsFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Petr Smutný, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Petr Smutný, Ph.D.
Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Ing. Bc. Bohdana Čechová
Supplier department: Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Tue 9:20–11:00 P303
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! PHBPRO Business Projects
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Students are given a chance to apply their theoretical knowledge in writing case studies where they aim to solve business / managerial problem of their own choice. Studetns work in small teams to create their own project plan. In this process they apply selected theorïes and methods in a particular environment of their case study.
- Lecture – introduction to the course, introduction to project management
- Lecture – Methods of project management I - planning
- Lecture - Methods of project management II - scheduling
- Lecture - Methods of project management III - budget
- Lecture - Methods of project management IV - managing project realization
- Lectue - how to write a case study
- The rest of the course will consist of regular mandatory consultations over the projects. Students present their progres and have chance to ask questions and feedback.
- The course is concluded with seminar(s) where students present their project plans.
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, teamwork, presentations.
- Assessment methods
- to present the results of your work;
- to hand in a written paper.
Any copying, keeping a record of tests or carrying the tests out, using forbidden aids including any communication devices or any other breach of objectivity of the exam is regarded as a failure to meet the obligations of the subject and as a serious breach of study regulations. As a consequence, the teacher grades the student with "F" and the dean is allowed to initiate a disciplinary action, which might lead to the termination of the studies.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
General note: Nezapisují si studenti, kteří absolvovali předmět PHBPRO. Předmět je nabízen pouze zahraničním studentům.