ESF:MPE_SOE2 Competition Economics 2 - Course Information
MPE_SOE2 Competition Economics 2Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Daniel Donath, Ph.D. (lecturer), doc. Ing. Martin Kvizda, Ph.D. (deputy)
doc. Ing. Martin Kvizda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Daniel Donath, Ph.D. (seminar tutor), doc. Ing. Martin Kvizda, Ph.D. (deputy)
Ing. Václav Rederer, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Martin Kvizda, Ph.D.
Department of Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Lydie Pravdová
Supplier department: Department of Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- each even Friday 11:05–12:45 P201
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MPE_SOEK Competition Economics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/25, only registered: 0/25, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Credit evaluation note: k=2.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Inovace studia ekonomických disciplín v souladu s požadavky znalostní ekonomiky (CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0227)" which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.