ESF:MKJ_JRJ2 Foreign Language II - Russian - Course Information
MKJ_JRJ2 Foreign Language II - RussianFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Monika Ševečková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Mgr. Blanka Pojslová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Monika Ševečková, Ph.D.
Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Faculty Branches of University Departments - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Lucie Jurková
Supplier department: Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Faculty Branches of University Departments - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- (! MKJ_JAZ2 Foreign Language II )
At the beginning of the course students should have lower-intermediate knowledge of the general language (Russian, A2).
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 11 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- By the end of the course students will have:
- acquired the specific language of business and economics;
- improved general language skills;
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students would be:
- able to understand a specialized text;
- mastered less demanding forms of business communication.
Students should achieve the B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
After successful completion of the course, the specialized language will be an open system which the students can adapt to their professional needs.
- 1. Czech-russian commercial contacts. 2. Correcpondence. 3. Trade fairs. Auctions. 4. Presentation of a company. 5. Opening a trade negotiation. 6. Financial and banking operations.
- 1. Work, job. 2. Studies. 3. Holidays, hotel. 4. Sport. 7. Arts, culture. 8. Food, invitation to a restaurant.
- required literature
- MROVĚCOVÁ, Ljuba. Russkij jazyk v torgovle. Vyd. 1. Brno: Computer Press, 2007. vii, 463. ISBN 9788025115985. info
- recommended literature
- NEKOLOVÁ, Věra, Irena CAMUTALIOVÁ and Alena VASILJEVA-LEŠKOVÁ. Ruština nejen pro samouky. Vyd. 2. Voznice: Leda, 2007. 535 s. ISBN 9788073351120. info
- MYRONOVA, Halyna and Dita GÁLOVÁ. Ruština pro podnikatelskou sféru. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2003. 136 s. ISBN 8021032588. info
- BALCAR, Milan. Ruská gramatika v kostce. Vyd. 1. Praha: Leda, 1999. 125 s. ISBN 80-85927-56-X. info
- Teaching methods
- Self-study preparation for the examination (textbook "Mrovecova - Russkij jazyk v torgovle", lessons 1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10).
- Assessment methods
- Examination: written and oral
- 60% of points in the written examination (listening, reading, writing, grammar + vocabulary) are required for the admission to the oral part.
- 60% pass mark for the oral part involving reading comprehension of a didactised specialist text and subsequent discussion over the two selected topics.
Any copying, recording or leaking tests, use of unauthorized tools, aids and communication devices, or other disruptions of objectivity of exams (credit tests) will be considered non-compliance with the conditions for course completion as well as a severe violation of the study rules. Consequently, the teacher will finish the exam (credit test) by awarding grade "F"/"FF"/"FFF" in the Information System.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- General note: Zkoušku z jazyka II může student absolvovat v průběhu studia, nejpozději však do termínu státní závěrečné zkoušky.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/econ/autumn2020/MKJ_JRJ2