ESF:MKJ_JRJ2 Foreign Language II - Course Information
MKJ_JRJ2 Foreign Language II (B1)Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Monika Ševečková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Mgr. Blanka Pojslová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Monika Ševečková, Ph.D.
Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Language Centre
Contact Person: Mgr. Lucie Jurková
Supplier department: Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Language Centre
- (! MKJ_JAZ2 Foreign Language II )
At the beginning of the course students should have elementary or lower-intermediate knowledge of the general language (Russian).
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- By the end of the course students will have:
- acquired the specific language of business and economics;
- improved general language skills;
- been able to understand a specialized text;
- mastered less demanding forms of business communication.
Students should achieve the B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
After successful completion of the course, the specialized language will be an open system which the students can adapt to their professional needs.
- 1. Economic Growth and Environment
- 2. History of Entrepreneurship in Russia
- 3. Current problems of Russian-Czech economic relations
- 4. Money and Inflation
- 5. Stock Exchange. Dealing in raw materials
- 6. Business ethics
- 7. Trade fairs
- 8. Customs station and customs clearance
- 9. Opening a trade negotiation
- 10. Offer of the goods
- 11. Delivery terms and price agreement
- 12. Terms of payment
- 13. Packaging and marking. (contractual terms)
- 14. Guarantee. Testing, inspection and analysis. Reception of goods. (contractual terms)
- 15. Transport and Insurance(contractual terms)
- 16. Dealing with complaints. Arbitration
- 17. Sales representatives
- 18. Partnership and Joint venture
- 19. Business correspondence I
- 20. Business correspondence II
- 21. Telephoning
- 22. Stages of negotiating
- 23. Advertising
- 24. International tourism
- 25. Russia on the map. Geographical terminology
- 26. Russian federation: facts and trends
- required literature
- ŽDANOVA, Irina Fedorovna, Alla Vasil'jevna VELIČKO and Marina Anatol'jevna ROMANOVSKAJA. Dělovoj russkij. 1. vyd. Havlíčkův Brod: Fragment, 1996. 437 s. ISBN 8072000195. info
- recommended literature
- MROVĚCOVÁ, Ljuba. Russkij jazyk v torgovle. Vyd. 1. Brno: Computer Press, 2007. vii, 463. ISBN 9788025115985. info
- MYRONOVA, Halyna and Dita GÁLOVÁ. Ruština pro podnikatelskou sféru. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2003. 136 s. ISBN 8021032588. info
- NEKOLOVÁ, Věra, Irena CAMUTALIOVÁ and Alena VASILJEVA-LEŠKOVÁ. Ruština nejen pro samouky. Vydání 1. Praha: LEDA, 2002. 535 stran. ISBN 8085927969. info
- DYNDA, Antonín and Eva DYNDOVÁ. Česko-ruská obchodní korespondence. Translated by Tamara Gorroňová. 1. vyd. Praha: Pragoeduca, 1998. xxv, 524 s. ISBN 80-85856-64-6. info
- Teaching methods
- Self-study preparation for the examination.
- Assessment methods
- Examination: written and oral
- 60% of points in the written examination (listening, reading, writing, grammar+vocabulary) are required for the admission to the oral part.
- 60% pass mark for the oral part involving reading comprehension of a didactised specialist text and subsequent discussion over the selected topic.
Any copying, recording or leaking tests, use of unauthorized tools, aids and communication devices, or other disruptions of objectivity of exams (credit tests) will be considered non-compliance with the conditions for course completion as well as a severe violation of the study rules. Consequently, the teacher will finish the exam (credit test) by awarding grade "F" in the Information System, and the Dean will initiate disciplinary proceedings that may result in study termination.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- General note: Zkoušku z jazyka II může student absolvovat v průběhu studia, nejpozději však do termínu státní závěrečné zkoušky.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Inovace studia ekonomických disciplín v souladu s požadavky znalostní ekonomiky (CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0227)" which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.