ESF:BPE_BAS2 Bachelor Thesis Seminar 2 - Course Information
BPE_BAS2 Bachelor Thesis Seminar 2Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Jan Čapek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Fitzová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Aleš Franc, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Miroslav Hloušek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Monika Jandová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Jan Jonáš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Ondřej Krčál, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Michal Kvasnička, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Martin Kvizda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Josef Menšík, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Štěpán Mikula, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Daniel Němec, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Tomáš Paleta, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Antonín Slaný, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Rostislav Staněk, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Zdeněk Tomeš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Osvald Vašíček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Milan Žák, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Libor Žídek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Jan Čapek, Ph.D.
Department of Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Jarmila Šveňhová
Supplier department: Department of Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- BPE_BAS1 Bachelor Thesis Seminar 1
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 30 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- In Bachelor Thesis Seminar 2, the student is finalizing Bachelor Thesis. The aim of the seminar is to complete the research in question and its publication in the form of writing the Thesis. The result of the course is completed Bachelor Thesis.
- Learning outcomes
- After successful completion of the course, student will be able to:
- familiarize the audience with final conclusions of the thesis
- prepare a presentation for the defence of the final thesis at the state exams,
- apply the experience gained in working on the thesis for other possible publications,
Student will be aware of the strengths and weaknesses of the thesis and will be able to participate in a self-reflective discussion on the way the work on the thesis was conducted.
- Bachelor Thesis Seminars are held individually according to the topic of the thesis in the form of consultations with the supervisor; specific form and content of the seminar fully meets the assignment of the supervisor. The concept of the seminar is therefore highly flexible, therefore allowing to better understand and address the specific problems of individual students.
- week 1 to 9 - Consultations according to the instructions of the supervisor. week 10 - Submission of the Thesis
- required literature
- Aktuální studijní materiály předmětu Akademické psaní. https://www.econ.muni.cz/akap/
- recommended literature
- GERŠLOVÁ, Jana. Vádemékum vědecké a odborné práce. 1. vyd. [Praha]: Professional Publishing, 2009. 148 s. ISBN 9788074310027. info
- FRANCÍREK, František. Absolventská práce : co, jak a proč připravit, zpracovat, napsat a zhodnotit (obhájit). Vyd. 2. Praha: Ingenio et Arti, 2013. 62, 51. ISBN 9788090528734. info
- Teaching methods
- Bachelor Thesis Seminar typically takes the form of individual work and individual consultations with the supervisor. According to specific instructions from the supervisor, a presentation or defense of the research may also be a part of the seminar.
- Assessment methods
- The credit for the seminar is granted by the supervisor based on the work that is done on the Thesis during the semester. The condition for granting a credit is finalization of the Thesis according to the instructions given by the supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Teacher's information