ESF:CKJ_JAZA English - Course Information
CKJ_JAZA EnglishFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: -.
- Mgr. Jiřina Hrbáčková (lecturer)
Mgr. Markéta Kovaříková (lecturer)
Mgr. Eva Lukáčová (lecturer)
Ing. Mgr. Blanka Pojslová (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Eva Punčochářová (lecturer)
Mgr. Erika Putnová (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Vašíčková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Bc. Eva Punčochářová
Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Faculty Branches of University Departments - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Lucie Jurková
Supplier department: Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Faculty Branches of University Departments - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The Course Intelligent Business Intermediate provides students with the opportunity to access the first half of the study materials created to assist students in successful completion of the English exam (language 1).
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- understand a general economic text of intermediate difficulty level,
- discuss covered economic topics and
- orientate themselves in English economic terminology relating to the covered topics.
- Unit 1: Companies
- Unit 3: Strategy
- Unit 5: Development
- Unit 8: Finance
- Unit 9: Recruitment
- TRAPPE, Tonya and Graham TULLIS. Intelligent business : intermediate : coursebook. 1st ed. Harlow: Pearson, 2005. 176 s. ISBN 9781408255995. info
- Teaching methods
- Self-study preparation.
- Assessment methods
- No test required
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.