ESF:MKH_PRAX Practical training experience - Course Information
MKH_PRAX Practical training experienceFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Bc. Alena Šafrová Drášilová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Bc. Alena Šafrová Drášilová, Ph.D.
Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Vlasta Radová
Supplier department: Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Business Management (programme ESF, N-PEM)
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course the student is able to compare information obtained from the theoretical training with practical application.
- Learning outcomes
- Based on the experience carried out to apply theoretical knowledge to practical skills and to use information obtained for Diploma theses.
- 20 days of experience (160 hours) in concrete, a student selected organization. Evaluation of practice from point of view of theoretical knowledges.
- recommended literature
- HANZELKOVÁ, Alena, Miloslav KEŘKOVSKÝ and Oldřich VYKYPĚL. Strategické řízení : teorie pro praxi. 3. přepracované vydání. Praha: C.H. Beck, 2017. xxii, 232. ISBN 9788074006371. info
- Teaching methods
- Internship in an organization. Any copying, keeping a record of tests or carrying the tests out, using forbidden aids including any communication devices or any other breach of objectivity of the exam is regarded as a failure to meet the obligations of the subject and as a serious breach of study regulations. As a consequence, the teacher grades the student with "F" and the dean is allowed to initiate a disciplinary action, which might lead to the termination of the studies.
- Assessment methods
- Evaluation of external trainers from selected organization. In order to get the credit, it is necessary to submit the practical report according to the teacher's instructions.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.