ESF:MPE_PROJ Project - Course Information
MPE_PROJ ProjectFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Daniel Němec, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Milan Brouček (seminar tutor), doc. Ing. Martin Kvizda, Ph.D. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Martin Kvizda, Ph.D.
Department of Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Jarmila Šveňhová
Supplier department: Department of Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 1 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/1, only registered: 0/1
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course Project is aimed at replenishing the knowledge from completed theoretical courses with practical experience.
Main objectives can be summarized as follows:
- to become familiar with activities and job content in the positions, for which the students are being prepared;
- to gain practical experience in the area conforming to the field of study;
- to verify the possibility of applying theoretical knowledge in solving particular problems;
- to enhance students' success regarding their transition into practice and her/his opportunities in the labour market.
- Students will work on the projects at The Office for Protection of Competition (Czech Antitrust Authority).
- Detailed information about administrative measures regarding working experience and its procedure are available at: http://www.econ.muni.cz/katedra-ekonomie/praxe-staz/.
- recommended literature
- NEWTON, Richard. Project management step by step : how to plan and manage a highly successful project. Second edition. Harlow: Pearson, 2016. xx, 184. ISBN 9781292142197. info
- Teaching methods
- working experience
- Assessment methods
- The course is concluded by a credit. To obtain the credit, students must hand in the „Project Confirmation“ with their evaluation and a Final report on the Project.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Credit evaluation note: k=0,66.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět je možné zapsat pouze se souhlasem garanta.