ESF:MPX_TPSC Top Students Centre - Course Information
MPX_TPSC Top Students CentreFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 4 credit(s) (from 1 credit increase by 1). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Ing. Michal Jirásek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Jana Švecová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Dagmar Špalková, Ph.D.
Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Anna Mašátová
Supplier department: Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MPX_TPSC/01: Thu 16:00–18:50 P303
- TopSeC is a selective subject and students are accepted on the basis of their motivation and assessment centre evaluation. It is possible to take the subject repeatedly.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 45 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 11/45, only registered: 0/45, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/45
- Course objectives
- The main objective of the course are specialized lectures and workshops led by experts - programme partners - associated with their presentations (the company presentation takes a share of no more than 10 % of the lecture or workshop time). Lectures are not open only to the TopSeC students. The rest of FEA MU students as well as students of other MU faculties are given access to certain lectures, too. After finishing this programme, students are gained better opportunities of integration into practice and an overview of current techniques used in practice.
- There is no fixed binding syllabus ahead. During the semester, there will be seven to nine specialized lectures, workshop or excursions led by experts - programme partners.
- Teaching methods
- Specialized lectures and workshops led by experts from TopSeC partner organizations.
- Assessment methods
- Active particpation is expected. The course is completed by a colloquium.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Kurz je určen pouze pro studenty, kteří úspěšně absolvují výběrové řízení.
- Teacher's information