FI:PV179 Selected Topics .NET - Course Information
PV179 Selected Topics in .NET TechnologiesFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0. 1 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- doc. Ing. RNDr. Barbora Bühnová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. David Gešvindr (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Eva Hladká, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
- each odd Thursday 14:00–15:50 A318; and Thu 22. 9. 14:00–15:50 A318
- Basic knowledge of the C# language.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 120 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 3/120, only registered: 0/120, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/120
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 43 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should know typical applications of the .NET framework and be able to describe some of the essential technologies used in the .NET environment. The lectures are given by invited experts, from both FI MU and industry.
- The exact syllabus will be announced before the start of the semester, based on the topics selected with the experts giving the lectures.
- Sylabus link: http://is.muni.cz/el/1433/podzim2015/PV179/index.qwarp
- Teaching methods
- There will be seven lectures during the semester, given every two weeks. The lectures will be given by selected experts in the field.
- Assessment methods
- There are two options to pass the course:
1. With "credit" - active participation required (one absence allowed).
2. With "colloquium" - written article on a selected topic (specified by the main lecturer) required, together with active participation (one absence allowed).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information