FI:DVVVT Research team leadership - Course Information
DVVVT Research team leadershipFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Dana Komárková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Antonín Kučera, Ph.D.
Faculty of Informatics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- In the framework of this course, PhD students get practical experience with the leadership and management of small research groups consisting of undergraduate students.
- There is no special tuition, PhD students are expected to manage their research teams independently.
- A Handbook of personnel management practice (Orig.) : Personální management [Grada Publishing, 1999]. info
- Key management ideas : thinkers that changed the management world (Orig.) : Moderní management : základní myšlenkové směry. info
- Positive Management : assertiveness fo managers (Orig.) : Pozitivní řízení : asertivita pro manažery [Management Press, 1997] : Pozitivní řízení : asertivita pro manažery [Management Press, 1999]. info
- Teaching methods
- There is no special tuition, PhD students can consult their supervisors.
- Assessment methods
- There is no exam or test, the only expected outcome is a successfully finished research project.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.