FI:PV057 Accounting and Economics - Course Information
PV057 Accounting and Managerial EconomicsFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: k (colloquium), z (credit).
- RNDr. Pavel Hajn (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Václav Matyáš, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: RNDr. Pavel Hajn
- Thu 18:00–19:50 B011
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 36 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The goal of the course is to teach students the principles of accounting, chart of accounts, income statement, balance sheet, year-end processing, value added tax, reporting to tax authorities, Computerized accounting, database design.
- Basic information on accounting, chart of accounts, income statement, balance sheet, year-end processing, value added tax, reporting to tax authorities.
- Computerized accounting, database design.
- Accounting integration in the information system, relations to other modules.
- Cash flow, costs and revenues of costs centres and a company.
- Medium- and long-term company financial management strategy information system design.
- Zákony ČR, dokumentace účetních IS
- SYNEK, Miloslav. Manažerská ekonomika. 3. přepracované a aktualiz. Praha: Grada, 2003. 466 s. ISBN 802470515X. info
- BUCHTA, Miroslav. Manažerská ekonomika. Vyd. 2. Pardubice: Univerzita Pardubice, 2003. 158 s. ISBN 8071944785. info
- BUCHTA, Miroslav. Manažerská ekonomika. Vyd. 2. Pardubice: Univerzita Pardubice, 2003. 131 s. ISBN 8071944432. info
- Teaching methods
- theoretical lectures and practical previews
- Assessment methods
- Course with practicle prezentation of information systems. Written test - concept part of the EIS.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials