FI:PV057 Accouting and Economics - Course Information
PV057 Accouting and Managerial EconomicsFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: k (colloquium), z (credit).
- RNDr. Pavel Hajn (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Leonard Walletzký, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: RNDr. Pavel Hajn
Supplier department: Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
- Mon 17. 2. to Fri 15. 5. Thu 18:00–19:50 C511
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 81 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The goal of the course is to teach students the principles of accounting, chart of accounts, income statement, balance sheet, year-end processing, value added tax, reporting to tax authorities, Computerized accounting, database design.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will have basic orientation in accounting principles for the purpose of usage, design and implementation of information systems.
- Basic information on accounting, chart of accounts, income statement, balance sheet, year-end processing, value added tax, reporting to tax authorities.
- Computerized accounting, database design.
- Accounting integration in the information system, relations to other modules.
- Cash flow, costs and revenues of costs centres and a company.
- Medium- and long-term company financial management strategy information system design.
- Teaching methods
- theoretical lectures and practical previews
- Assessment methods
- Course with practicle prezentation of information systems. Written test - concept part of the EIS.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fi/spring2020/PV057