FI:PB171 Seminar on Dig.Syst. Arch. - Course Information
PB171 Seminar on Digital System ArchitectureFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- RNDr. Vojtěch Krmíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Zbyněk Bureš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor), prof. Ing. Václav Přenosil, CSc. (deputy)
prof. Ing. Václav Přenosil, CSc. (alternate examiner)
RNDr. Zdeněk Matěj, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Martin Elich (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Václav Přenosil, CSc.
Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: prof. Ing. Václav Přenosil, CSc.
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- PB171/01: Mon 8:00–9:50 C511
PB171/02: Mon 10:00–11:50 B202
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 34 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The main objectives of the seminar is to verify the knowledge acquired during the Digital computer architecture course. The students will learn about the structure and the design of systems for selected microcomputers, they will learn programming them in the Assembler language, C or PBasic language and at the end of semestr they will create their own project. The lessons will be helded in the Digital system construction laboratory.
- Introduction to the course and basic information on the PIC12F629 processor
- The GPIO operation and demonstration of operation in assembler(ASM)
- Introduction to C language for the PIC12F629 and demonstration examples - a project launching
- Interrupt and times handling. Demonstration of handling in C language.
- The EEPROM and control circuits operation. Demonstration of operation in C language.
- Using of the ADC (see PIC12f675) and using of the shift register. Demonstration of operation in C language.
- Freescale digital barometer module control
- Touch graphical display application
- Software GPS module initialization
- Two axis MEMSIC module control
- Tri-axis Hitachi inclinometer
- Hitachi Compass module control and magnetic compensation
- Ultrasonic rangefinder
- Humidity and temperature module data processing
- Object detection using reflexive IR module
- Work on projects
- Datasteety jednotlivých použitých modulů
- Teaching methods
- laboratory practices
- Assessment methods
- semestral project
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.