FI:PV194 Ext.Environment of Dig.Syst. - Course Information
PV194 External Environments of Digital SystemsFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. Ing. Jaroslav Čechák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Matěj, Ph.D. (assistant)
Ing. Zbyněk Bureš, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Ing. Václav Přenosil, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Václav Přenosil, CSc.
Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
- Tue 16:00–17:50 B202
- Courses PA174 - Design of Digital Systems II, PA176 - Digital Systems Architecture II, PA175 - Digital Systems Diagnostics II and PB161 - C++ programming are necessary for current course.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 36 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Main aim of this courese is understand and master theoretical knowledges necessary for design of the inteligent digital system sensors.
- D/A and A/D integrated circuits
- Acoustic and ultrasonic sensors
- Magnetic sensors, magnetometers
- Capacitive proximity sensors
- Accelerometers, inclinometers
- Special digital circuits – MKO, AKO, BKO
- Electromotor fundamentals, controlling principles,
- Stepper motor fundamentals, controlling principles
- Display devices, fundamentals, controlling devices
- Data transmission circuits, device adapters, interfaces
- Special digital devices circuits, I/O devices
- Keyboards, one button input lines and gates
- Digital IC realization and parameters
- Bishop; The Mechantronics Handbook; CRC; 1. Edition (February, 2002), ISBN-10: 0849300665, ISBN-13: 978-0849300660
- Ian Sinclair Sensors and Transducers Newnes; 3 edition (May 30, 2001), ISBN-10: 0750649321, ISBN-13: 978-0750649322
- TURÁN, Ján and Stanislav PETRÍK. Optické vláknové senzory. 1. vyd. Bratislava: Alfa, 1990. 250 s. ISBN 80-05-00655-1. info
- GULDAN, Arnošt. Mikroelektronické senzory. 1. vyd. Bratislava: Alfa, 1987. 253 s. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures and individual project that correspond to intended aims of tuition.
- Assessment methods
- Final examination consists of 2 parts:
1) written test - design of the inteligent sensor device;
2) oral exam - teoretical problems from list of the passed subjects.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.