FI:VV040 Theater Play - Course Information
VV040 Theater PlayFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Josef Prokeš, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Václav Přenosil, CSc.
Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
- Wed 18:00–19:50 D1
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 42 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Main objectives can be summarized as follows: Students' theater performance training and realization in honour of the Dies Academicus Brunensis annual event. At the end of the course students should be able to create dramatical role; understand and explain trends of the contemporary theater.
- Students' theater performance will be trained during the semester, with its mid-May premiere at the Dies Academicus Brunensis event. The premiere will be held at the Faculty of Informatics, closing performance is supposed to happen at HaDivadlo od Husa-na-provázku theaters
- Rehearsals are every Wednesday starting from 6p.m., the weekend before the premiere is allocated for dry run
- In the begining of the semester a casting will happen; those who will not pass through recruitment may integrate within the organizing team (scene building, backdrop)
- The course is open to the whole University, teacher's approval is needed for registration.
- Teaching methods
- explanation and demonstration, discussion, simulation, the game of roles, guided exploration, brainstorming, team work, crtitical thinking
- Assessment methods
- Final project (theatre performance).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information