FI:VV040 Theater Play - Course Information
VV040 Theater PlayFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Josef Prokeš, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Josef Prokeš, Ph.D.
Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
- Mon 17. 2. to Fri 15. 5. Wed 18:00–22:00 D1
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 80 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Main objectives can be summarized as follows: Students' theater performance training and realization in honour of the Dies Academicus Brunensis annual event. At the end of the course students should be able to create dramatical role; understand and explain trends of the contemporary theater.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to:
to take on a particular theatrical role;
define the role of theater dramaturgy;
to analyze a specific theatrical inscenation;
to demonstrate their own creative approach to the theater.
- Students' theater performance will be trained during the semester, with its mid-May premiere at the Dies Academicus Brunensis event. The premiere will be held at the Faculty of Informatics, closing performance is supposed to happen at HaDivadlo od Husa-na-provázku theaters
- Rehearsals are every Wednesday starting from 6p.m., the weekend before the premiere is allocated for dry run
- In the begining of the semester a casting will happen; those who will not pass through recruitment may integrate within the organizing team (scene building, backdrop)
- The course is open to the whole University, teacher's approval is needed for registration.
- required literature
- PROKEŠ, Josef. 15 let studentského divadla Fakulty informatiky Masarykovy univerzity 1998-2012 (15 Years of Student Theatre at the Faculty of Informatics 1998-2012. A publication to celebrate the fiftheenth anniversary of PROFITHEATRE at the faculty of informatics at Masaryk University.). První vydání. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2012. 118 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-5972-6. info
- recommended literature
- PROKEŠ, Josef. Studentské divadlo jako umění i psychoterapie, jako multipedagogický projekt. Revue Universitas, Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2003, vol. 36, No 4, p. 18 - 21. ISSN 1211-3384. info
- PROKEŠ, Josef. Divadelní hry (Emodrink z Elsinoru, Rychlé šípy na kolenou). 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2012. ISBN 978-80-210-5973-3. URL info
- Teaching methods
- explanation and demonstration, discussion, simulation, the game of roles, guided exploration, brainstorming, team work, crtitical thinking
- Assessment methods
- Final project (theatre performance).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fi/spring2020/VV040