FI:VV052 Evening Drawing - Course Information
VV052 Evening DrawingFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- MgA. Helena Lukášová, ArtD. (lecturer), MgA. Anna Boček Ronovská, Ph.D. (deputy)
MgA. Anna Boček Ronovská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- MgA. Helena Lukášová, ArtD.
Department of Visual Computing - Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Department of Visual Computing - Faculty of Informatics
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- VV052/01: Mon 17. 2. to Fri 15. 5. Wed 16:00–17:50 C416, H. Lukášová
VV052/02: Mon 17. 2. to Fri 15. 5. Wed 18:00–19:50 C416, H. Lukášová
Subject "Drawing/ evening class" pressuposes a creativity as well as respecting the nature of the subject including a manual work depending on a set task.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 22/25, only registered: 8/25, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 2/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 73 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to draw human figure in different styles. They will practise rawing of a woman and man model standing, sitting, lying. They will be able to draw with charcoal, graphite, red chalk and crayon.
- Learning outcomes
- During the semetr students wiil create the serie of figurative drawings, acquire the exoerience with the anatomy, will gain experience with drawing larger formats. This experience will help students to create more professional conceptual drawing s in other areas - story board, stop motion animation, conceptual drawing for graphic design etc.
- Human figure drawing with live model; standing, sitting, lying.
- Nude; woman and man; standing, sitting, lying.
- Human head drawing: woman, man, infant, senior.
- Quick sketch
- Movement study
- PARRAMÓN, José M. Anatomie člověka. 1. vyd. Praha: Jan Vašut, 2001. 112 s. ISBN 80-7236-048-5. info
- FEHÉR, György and András SZUNYOGHY. Anatomie pro výtvarníky :člověk : zvířata : srovnávací studie. 1. vyd. Praha: Slovart, 1999. 603 s. ISBN 80-7209-180-8. info
- TEISSIG, Karel and Ivan HRDINA. O kresbě : základy kreslířských technik. 2. vyd. Praha: Mladá fronta, 1982. 152 s., [3. info
- Teaching methods
- Students are drawing by the stand for painters on the format B1 under the supervision of the teacher.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are received for the finished assignment. Assignment evaluation by teacher.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět lze zapsat nejvýše 2x.
- Teacher's information