- to obtain cohesive knowledge of basic topics of sport psychology, to provide training in practical skills for application in inter-active professions under umbrella of physical activities, physical education and sports.
1. Psyche and movement, mobility, motor activity – psycho-sportography.
2. Sport psychology – general basis: perception, cognitive processes.
3. Emotions, motivation in sport: participation, adherence, achievement motivation.
4. Developmental psychology focused on PA and sports environment.
5. Determinants influencing personality in sports.
6. Psychology of high performance.
7. Motor learning, motor behaviour, motor competence.
8. Giftedness and disability (pathology in sports environment).
9. Enhancing health and well-being
Doing sport psychology. Edited by Mark B. Andersen. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics, 2000. xvii, 293. ISBN 0736000860. info
Gould, D. et all. Literature according self-selection
Routledge companion to sport and exercise psychology : global perspectives and fundamental concepts. Edited by Athanasios Papaiōannou - Dieter Hackfort. London: Routledge, 2014. xxiii, 100. ISBN 9781848721289. info
Syllabus + personal bibliography (including literature in mother tongue)
- direct teaching – lectures, seminars – with follow up discussion.
- workshops – with presentations
- workshops – oriented on „field practice“
- active participation in lectures
- defence of the project (to be realized in a field practice)
- survey (report) – situation in sport psychology at home university (country)
- written exam: written – free answers, 3 open questions per 8 topics (see above) per 5 points max. maximum 40 points, min. 22 points for success.