FSpS:e032 Excercise & Sport Psychology - Course Information
e032 Excercise & Sport PsychologyFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. PhDr. Hana Válková, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Katarína Šimková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Hana Válková, CSc.
Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Andrea Kakulidu
Supplier department: Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
- MA level, study domain: kinanthropology, kinesiology, human movement/sport sciences, psychology
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/10, only registered: 5/10
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Multidisciplinary studies (programme FSpS, KOS)
- Multidisciplinary studies at Faculty of Sport Studies (programme CST, KOS)
- Course objectives
- - to obtain cohesive knowledge of basic topics of sport psychology, to provide training in practical skills for application in inter-active professions under umbrella of physical activities, physical education and sports.
- 1. Sport psychology – general basis: perception, cognitive processes.
- 2. Emotions, motivation in sport: participation, adherence, achievement motivation.
- 3. Developmental psychology focused on PA and sports environment.
- 4. Determinants influencing personality in sports.
- 5. Psychology of high performance.
- 6. Motor learning, motor behaviour, motor competence.
- 7. Giftedness and disability (pathology in sports environment).
- 8. Enhancing health and well-being
- Routledge companion to sport and exercise psychology : global perspectives and fundamental concepts. Edited by Athanasios Papaiōannou - Dieter Hackfort. London: Routledge, 2014. xxiii, 100. ISBN 9781848721289. info
- Doing sport psychology. Edited by Mark B. Andersen. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics, 2000. xvii, 293. ISBN 0736000860. info
- Teaching methods
- - direct teaching – lectures, seminars – with follow up discussion. - workshops – with presentations - workshops – oriented on „field practice“ - self-study
- Assessment methods
- Closing requirements: - active participation in lectures - defence of the project (to be realized in a field practice) - survey (report) – situation in sport psychology at home university (country) - written exam: written – free answers, 3 open questions per 8 topics (see above) per 5 points max. maximum 40 points, min. 22 points for success.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2020/e032