FSpS:p9014 PE - Spinning - Course Information
p9014 Physical Education - SpinningFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Alena Pokorná, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Jarmila Titzová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Alena Pokorná, Ph.D.
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Alena Pokorná, Ph.D.
Supplier department: University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
- The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve:
- the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness
- the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress
- the support of students healthy lifestyle
- the training of correct stereotytes for human locomotion in cycling
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, students will be able: - To monitor the physical strain during the aerobic performance while riding a stationary bike - to carry out cardio training,stretching
- 1. Bicycle setting
- 2. Basic spinning technique introduction
- 3. More demanding spinning techniques
- 4. Final stretching
- Teaching methods
- practise exercises
- Assessment methods
- - exercise, credit - the credit is given to students for the attendance - 3classes can be misses and there is no need of any apology - the substitution of more absence sis not allowed
- Language of instruction
- Teacher's information
More information on www. fsps.muni.cz/cus/. Please take something to drink and own towel, it is important to have a clean indoor sport shoes.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2020/p9014