FSpS:p9016 Winter Course - Course Information
p9016 Physical Education – Winter CourseFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Pavel Kapoun, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Alexandra Malá (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Pavel Mudra, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Alena Pokorná, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Radka Střeštíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Zora Svobodová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jan Škoda (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Miloslava Urbanovská (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PaedDr. Hana Vrtělová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Renáta Vychodilová (seminar tutor)
PaedDr. Zdeněk Zítka (seminar tutor)
Jarmila Titzová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jan Škoda
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Škoda
Supplier department: University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle
- Learning outcomes
- After finishing the course the student will be able to cope skills related to the type of individual courses.
- The ski trips are divided according to the specialization: 1. Down-hill skiing (SL)- provided for beginners to advanced skiers,training and mastering all skiing techniques 2. Snowboarding (SNB) - training of the basics as well as demanding tricks 3. Cross-country skiing (BL) - training of cross-country skiing techniques
- GOCMANOVÁ, Zuzana, Jaromír SKORKOVSKÝ, Štěpán VESELÝ and Jan BÖHM. Where Do You Want to Go Skiing? The Effect of the Reference Point and Loss Aversion. Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, 2019, vol. 67, No 1, p. 243-252. ISSN 1211-8516. doi:10.11118/actaun201967010243. URL info
- KIPP, Ronald W. Alpine skiing. Champaign, Ill.: Human Kinetics, 2012. x, 213. ISBN 0736083553. info
- POKORNÝ, Jan. Environmental aspects of skiing.The conflicts of nature prevention and skiing in Czech Republic. In Proceedings of Mendelnet2005 - Contemporary state and development trends of forests in cultuiral lanbdscape. 2005. vyd. Brno: Mendelova zemdlská a lesnická univerzita v Brn, 2005. p. 97-99, 3 pp. ISBN 80-7157-902-5. info
- Cross country skiing : handbook of sports medicine and science. Edited by Heikki Rusko. 1st ed. Malden: Blackwell Science, 2003. ix, 198. ISBN 0632055715. info
- Teaching methods
- practise exercises
- Assessment methods
- The credit is given for the active participation in the course.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Počet studentů bude stanoven dle typu jednotlivých kurzů.
- Teacher's information
https://www.fsps.muni.cz/cus/ Only the marked course is intended for foreign (English speaking) students. Please, remember that when going to a ski course, you must have your own skiing equipment (skies, ski boots, ski poles etc.), it is NOT possible to rent it at our university.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2020/p9016