FSpS:d4102 Prep. of disertation 2 - Course Information
d4102 Preparation of dissertation 2Faculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- doc. Mgr. Jiří Nykodým, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PaedDr. Martin Pupiš, PhD. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Oldřich Racek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Emanuel Hurych, Ph.D.
Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- d4101 Prep. of disertation I && dc4002 Quantitative Research Method. && dc4003 Qualitative Research Meth. || d027 Preparation of disertation work I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Research measurements, evaluation of results. Theoretical works - critical evaluation of knowledge, covering the topic.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will finish the measurements and other research programmes. For the theoretical works they prepare the discussion and critical evaluation of knowledge.
- Preparation of the dissertation 2:
- a detailed overview of literature
- analysis of the problem, theoretical overview.
- Teaching methods
- Consultation with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Fulfilling requirements (for completing all the duties). Workshop 1 (a public prezentation of the present research).
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2021/d4102