FSpS:d4101 Prep. of disertation I - Course Information
d4101 Preparation of dissertation 1Faculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Emanuel Hurych, Ph.D.
Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Kinesiology - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Basic orientation in the topic of academic writing.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Adjusting of the project, overview of studied literature, proving used methods (eventually pre-research)
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to make review of related investigations, they will have knowledge of methodology, and they prepare the final version of the dissertation project.
- 1) Review of related investigations 2) Knowledge of methodology 3) The final version of the dissertation project.
- Teaching methods
- Consultations with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Fulfilling requirements (for completing all the duties).
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/spring2021/d4101