FSpS:p935 PE - Kick box - Course Information
p935 Physical Education - Kick boxFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Bc. Jakub Švarc (seminar tutor)
Andrea Nedbalová, DiS. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Zora Svobodová, Ph.D.
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Bc. Jakub Švarc
Supplier department: University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 22 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/22, only registered: 0/22, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/22
- Course objectives
- Main goals of the course: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle Kickbox 1 - K1 introduces the basocs and specifics of this sport. It involves choreography formation and how to use the basics of this kind sport in PE as well as basic techniques and different forms of training. It supports the development of fitness and endurance. Kickbox 2 - Crazy Monkey Defence Programme introduces the basics of this kind of kickbox. It involves choreography formation and how to use the basics of this kind sport for the improvment of personal fitness, self-defence and all-round personal development.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, students will be able: - To apply learned techniques in everyday life situations in case of their defence
- Basic specific skills: Kicbox 1 - K1 1/ Stretching 2/ Basic move practice:kicks,strokes and blocks 3/ Combination of kicks and strokes 4/ Training methods of kicks and strokes 5/ Changing level 6/ Aerobic na anaerobic ways of training, drills under presure 7/ Round and specific training 8/ Application of techniques in model situations, drills under presure 9/ Sparring 10/ Training structure Kickbox 2-Crazy Monkey Defence Programme a/ all-round development of all skills b/ aplication in self-defence c/ aplication in sports fights d/ martial arts, sport and self-defence e/ sparring f/ introduction of mental coaching
- King, R: The Martial Arts Game, by Rodney King, 2008
- NONNEMACHER, Klaus. Jak dokonale zvládnout kickbox. Translated by Jana Neumannová. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2009. 143 s. ISBN 9788024728360. info
- REBAC, Zoran. Thajský box : plnokontaktní bojový sport z Asie. Vyd. 1. Praha: Naše vojsko, 1994. 122 s. ISBN 8020604448. info
- Teaching methods
- - lecture,instructing,training - observation - demonstration - locomotory skill practice - simulation, games
- Assessment methods
- - exercise, credit - the credit is given to students for the attendance - 3classes can be misses and there is no need of any apology - the substitution of more absence sis not allowed
- Language of instruction
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (autumn 2023, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2023/p935