FSpS:bk2330 Corrective Exercises - Course Information
bk2330 Corrective ExercisesFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- Mgr. Lenka Dovrtělová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Roman Grmela, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Lenka Dovrtělová, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Jitka Kopřivová, CSc.
Department of Health Promotion - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Health Promotion - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- bk2330/01: Fri 7. 3. 13:00–14:30 118 - pohybová tělocvična, Fri 28. 3. 13:30–15:00 118 - pohybová tělocvična, Fri 4. 4. 14:30–16:00 118 - pohybová tělocvična, Fri 11. 4. 16:10–16:55 118 - pohybová tělocvična, R. Grmela
bk2330/02: Fri 21. 3. 13:00–13:45 119 - univerzální tělocvična, Fri 4. 4. 18:00–19:30 118 - pohybová tělocvična, Fri 18. 4. 18:00–19:30 119 - univerzální tělocvična, Fri 16. 5. 18:00–19:30 119 - univerzální tělocvična, R. Grmela
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- (! bp023 Physical activities in desease ) && (! bp903 Corrective Exercises Optional ) &&! NOWANY ( bp023 Physical activities in desease , bp903 Corrective Exercises Optional )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 15 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Within study of sub subject compensatory exercises student will practically develop his knowledge in prescription of compensatory exercises as a mean of prevention of acute or chronic disorder of locomotive apparatus caused by long-term lasting overloading or trauma in sport.
- 1. Didactic principles of compensatory proces.
- 2. Didactic principles of compensatory exercises (breathing, relaxing, releasing, stretching, strengthening, balancing).
- 3. Compensatory exercises in training proces.
- 4. Methodological scene of students, analysis and evaluation.
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, Class Discussion, Presentation of Methodological Scenes, Homeworks
- Assessment methods
- Attending of subject is obligatory. During term student pass control tests within lecture. Within exercise student pass methodologícal scene. The whole subject is finished by written exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials