FSpS:bk2330 Corrective Exercises - Course Information
bk2330 Corrective ExercisesFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Roman Grmela, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Roman Grmela, Ph.D.
Department of Health Promotion - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Health Promotion - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- bk2330/01: Fri 21. 2. 12:35–14:15 118 - pohybová tělocvična, Fri 28. 2. 10:05–11:45 118 - pohybová tělocvična, Fri 13. 3. 14:15–15:55 118 - pohybová tělocvična, Fri 15. 5. 18:25–19:15 119 - univerzální tělocvična, R. Grmela
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- (! bp023 Physical activities in desease ) && (! bp903 Corrective Exercises Optional ) &&! NOWANY ( bp023 Physical activities in desease , bp903 Corrective Exercises Optional )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Education of Security Sections (programme FSpS, B-TV) (2)
- Course objectives
- Within study of sub subject compensatory exercises student will practically develop his knowledge in prescription of compensatory exercises as a mean of prevention of acute or chronic disorder of locomotive apparatus caused by long-term lasting overloading or trauma in sport.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course the student is able to:
- to perform compensation of unilateral loads in sport
- to apply the didactic principles of compensatory excercises
- to propose and practically implement an adequate balancing process for sports
- 1. Didactic principles of compensatory proces
- 2. Didactic principles of compensatory exercises (breathing, relaxing, releasing, stretching, strengthening, balancing)
- 3. Compensatory exercises in training proces
- 4. Methodological scene of students, analysis and evaluation
- Teaching methods
- lectures, class discussion, presentation of methodological scenes, homeworks.
- Assessment methods
- Attending of subject is obligatory. During term student pass control tests within lecture. Within exercise student pass methodologícal scene. The whole subject is finished by written exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/spring2020/bk2330