FSpS:bk2073 Preparatory excercises in self - Course Information
bk2073 Preparatory excercises in selfdefenseFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/7. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Bc. Zdenko Reguli, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Petr Vajda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Martin Bugala, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
David Sýkora (seminar tutor)
Alena Marečková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Miroslav Ďurech, CSc.
Division of Combatives - Department of Gymnastics and Combatives - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Division of Combatives - Department of Gymnastics and Combatives - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- bk2073/01: Fri 24. 3. 11:45–13:15 117 - hala úpolových sportů, Fri 28. 4. 8:00–9:30 117 - hala úpolových sportů, Fri 12. 5. 16:15–18:30 117 - hala úpolových sportů, M. Bugala
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- (! nk407 Theory and Didactics of Self-defence ) && ! NOW ( nk407 Theory and Didactics of Self-defence )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Education of Security Sections (programme FSpS, B-TV) (2)
- Course objectives
- After completion of the course the student is able to describe and demonstrate selected training exercises for self-defense. After the course the student should: 1 - Understand and explain the concept to drill and exercise. 2 - Understand and explain the principles of creating training exercises in self-defense. 3 - Demonstrate 8 training exercises in self-defense
- 1- Introduction to principles of training exercises in self-defense. 2- Sample training exercises on various technical means (punches, kicks, throws, chokes, prying) 3- Principles of fitness training in self-defense 4- Theoretical and practical knowledge of training methodology with applications to exercise and training unit.
- Teaching methods
- Teaching methods Explication, exercises, drills.
- Assessment methods
- Seminar work Practical demonstration drill exercises in self-defense
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials