The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
Course Enrolment Limitations
The course is offered to students of any study field.
The main goals of the educational process involve:
- the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness
- the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress
- the support of students healthy lifestyle
Badminton is demanding for students fitness and coordination. It is suitable for beginners as well as for advanced sportspeople.The only requirement is the eagerness to do sports. Students can be divided into groups according to their abilities.
The course trains badminton strokes, how to move on the court and play matches.
Tutorial assessed with a credit
The credit is given to students for the attendance of a certain quality: more than 50% of the direct attendance is required
- 1 possible absence without apology
- 2 more possible absences with the list of apology
- 3 more lessons can be compensated during the examination time